As a feng shui consultant, my goal is to create uplifting homes and workspaces. As cures and enhancements are implemented, and the five elements are harmonised, your health, wealth and relationships should all feel the positive effects. A home that that been properly ‘feng shuied’ feels warm and inviting, not only to you, but to everyone who enters. When needed, space clearings can lift the energy even higher.
Previous clients have benefited from unexpected job offers, better relationships with family and neighbours, improved health, more relaxed pets, surprise windfalls, long desired pregnancies, enhanced creativity and a fresh sense of energy and enthusiasm.
I work with clients via phone, email or in person, mainly in the Sydney, Byron Bay, Tweed and Gold Coast area.
Call 0411 631 940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your situation.
Feng shui romance activators
Feng shui energies change from year to year, and from home to home, but for everyone, an inviting bedroom and attractive ‘south west’ sector will help to activate romantic energies. You’ll need a compass to find your ‘relationship sector’, or try Google maps.
- If single, place bedside tables and lamps on both sides of your bed, and turn both on at least once a week.
- Display a pair of Mandarin Ducks in your bedroom; when possible, opt for pairs of objects rather than single items.
- Assess the artwork in your bedroom and remove anything that conjures up lonliness or sadness; limit family photos.
- Place two rose quartz crystals – the stone of love – in the south west or by your bed.
- Display peonies, either real, silk or depicted, to attract romance; these work especially well in the south west.
- Declutter nearyour bed, and lift the vibe with low-key lighting and sensual essential oils like ylang ylang.