Enhance your feng shui luck in 2015
Why are some years luckier than others? One reason is that the feng shui energies shift from year to year. Until February 2016, the luckiest direction is the north; if you’re not sure where the north falls in your home, grab a compass.
Energise your home’s northern sector
Use your home’s north-facing rooms more frequently, or if it’s practical, enter through a north-facing door.
Add a few touches of red to your home or garden’s north, such as flowers, red-leaved plants and red pots.
Add red to your home’s south west
The south west is the second luckiest direction this year (after the north), so try to use this part of your home regularly and add a load of pink or red flowers.
Add shades of pink and red to the south west sector to energise your love life and attract more romance.
Keep the western part of your home quiet
To avoid bad luck in 2015, keep the western part of your home and garden quiet this year, and delay renovations until next year if possible.
Metal objects, like coins, bells and windchimes will help to harmonize the energy, so don’t stress: hang a bell on your front door if it faces west.
Feng shui consultations
Whether you’re buying, selling or simply need a lift, Jenny will provide you with recommendations that will support you health, wealth and relationships. Jenny combines feng shui, colour and design to create uplifting, feel-good homes and work spaces. Jenny will help you to:
* invite positive energy into your environment
* lift the vibe and clear negative energy
* check for high emfs with a Gauss meter
* choose supportive colours and artwork
* rearrange furniture to improve flow
* find best directions for each resident
* find best positions for management & staff
* activate your home’s prosperity points
* find out if a potential home or office has good feng shui BEFORE you buy it, not afterwards
Jenny works with clients via email or in person (mainly in the Sydney and Gold Coast regions); when possible it’s best to actually see and feel a home or office. Sometimes a major feng shui problem, like a stagnant pond or negative artwork, has become a blind spot, so Jenny helps her clients to see their surroundings through fresh eyes.
What do Jenny’s feng shui consultations include?
* Optimum room/furniture layouts for bedrooms and living areas * Professional advice on colours, styling and artwork * Best sleep and study directions for each family member * In offices, best positions for various staff members, plus best meeting rooms * Advice on attracting prosperity, luck and people into your home or office * Home safety audit, checking for high EMFs * Written report and detailed action plan * Ongoing support and advice * Free gift with onsite consultations
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0411 631 940 if you’d like to enquire about a consultation.